2013-14 Registration Dates
updated June 10, 2013
- Dates to be determined yet - by appointment only for 9th grade students new to the district only. If you wish to enroll a new 10th-11th-12th grader to Central HS please call back after August 1, 2013.
- Call 989-893-9541 to schedule an appointment with your counselor. Counselors are assigned by the first initial of student's last name. Click here to find out who your counselor is.
- Appointment will last approximately 1/2 hour.
- Please be sure to bring completed paperwork with you. Click here to view the paperwork you will need to bring with you.
- Click the following links to retrieve and print an application for either School of Choice or Building Choice.
Seniors, Juniors & Sophomores - Date / times to be determined:
- Seniors (Class of 2014) -
- *A special senior picture date will be set aside for all 12th graders which will be used in the Yearbook.
- Juniors (Class of 2015) -
- Sophomores (Class of 2016) -
Freshmen - August 27, 2013:
- All incoming 9th graders (Class of 2017) *student only function
- Time: All day - Exact time TBD
- Starting in the Large Gym
- Students are responsible for their own transportation and will receive their schedule on this day
- Wear comfortable clothing for a very active day
School pictures will be taken for every student whether purchasing them or not for a student ID. ID will be printed that same day. Picture day for all students is: September 4, 2013.
The following items can be purchased on registration days: To be determined.
If you are new to Bay City Public Schools and registering at Bay City Central High School you will need to know the following information:
- If you live outside the district a School of Choice - Section 105 or 105C form must be completed and approved. This form is titled "School of Choice".
- If you live in the Western High School district but would like to attend Central High School a Building Choice Request form must be completed and also approved. This form is titled "Building Choice".
You will need to bring the following items with you when coming to your appointment:
- Copy of: Transcript of student's grades
- Copy of: Current report card
- Copy of: Exit report card
- Copy of: Attendance sheet
- Copy of: Birth Certificate
- Copy of: Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency (i.e. driver's license, utility bill, lease, etc.)
- Completed: BCPS Registration Questionnaire (can be printed from file below)
- Completed: BCPS Home Language Survey (can be printed from file below)
You may also drop off or mail your completed forms to:
Central High School
1624 Columbus Ave.
Bay City, MI 48708
Summer office hours are: Mon.-Thurs., 6 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Closed Friday. Due to summer vacation schedules and meetings please call ahead if planning to stop by the office. The number is: 989-893-9541.
If your student will need to ride a bus to and from school next year it is vital that you complete and return the "Student Transportation/DayCare/Shared-Custody form for 2013-14" found on the Transportation Department website. For further assistance please contact the Transportation Department at 989.662-4416 or click here to be directed to their web page.
Free & Reduced Lunch applications will be available after July 1, 2013.
We are looking forward to a great year!
Click here to be taken back to the top of this page.
Please take a moment to view the rest of our website for more 2013-14 school information.